kbanking not loading on MacOS build (dmg)

thb at net-bembel.de thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Jul 11 10:36:07 BST 2022

Jan Torben Heuer via KMyMoney schrieb am 11.07.2022 10:22 (GMT +02:00):

> Hi,
>

> I installed this version:
>

> Version 5.1.2-220927a9f
>

> When I start it, I see those log errors. Any ideas where to start debugging?

Can you try to set the two environment variables

  GWEN_LOGLEVEL
  AQBANKING_LOGLEVEL

  VERBOUS  (in case you worry, yes, that is the way it is spelled)

and start KMyMoney? That should produce very detailed output on what is happening inside AqBanking.
Send that back to us here

[... log details removed ...]

Thomas