Update Stock and Currency Prices

Alexandre Perali alexandre at perali.com.br
Tue Jan 11 16:19:21 GMT 2022

Hi,

I'm having the same issue as Michael reported here
https://kmymoney-devel.kde.narkive.com/fbuLQHlA/kmymoney-bug-401137-new-failed-to-retrieve-an-exchange-rate-update-stock-currency-prices

But I can't find that link to create an anonymous file as Thomas oriented
here (
https://docs.kde.org/stable4/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.formats.anonymous.html
)

Dear Thomas, could you help me to solve my issue, please?

The error I got is: "Unable to update price for MXN > E000034 (no price or
no date)"
The action I took was to stop updating the corresponding investment item (
HSBCRVBFP.MX), once I already sold it. But, the currency related to it is
continuing to update.

I'm on Windows 10 KMM 4.8.0 KDE dev plat 4.12.5.