tags as columns on income statement

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 7 22:30:51 GMT 2022

On 2022.01.07 15:41, Scott Lair via KMyMoney wrote:
> I'm using kmymoney version 5.1.0 and recently began using tags.  Is
> it possible to get an income and expense report that would show the
> tagged transactions as columns instead of the date column?
Hello Scott,

That doesn't make much sense to me.  Can you provide a mock-up of a
small example?  In those reports, columns represent time periods and
row represent  categories.  You can certainly filter by tags, but that
doesn't sound like what you want.  Each cell is the sum total of all
transactions for that category and that time period.

A better explanation would help determine if it's feasible.  It might
also determine if a different report might be a better starting point
for what you want.