KMyMoney and Finance::Quote

Andre Joost andrejoost at gmx.de
Sat Aug 6 19:30:07 BST 2022

Am 06.08.22 um 17:33 schrieb Jack via KMyMoney:
> On 8/6/22 09:55, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney wrote:

>> I cannot retrieve any quotes though, because I get the following error:
>>
>> kmymoney_webpricequote: quotedata "Can't locate Mozilla/CA.pm in @INC
>> (you may need to install the Mozilla::CA module) (@INC contains:
>> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.26.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
>> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.26.1

I remember that my previous version of perl was 5.26 and had an SSL
problem that could not be resolved in that version. So I installed the
current Perl 5.32 and that error was gone.

It has nothing to do with my module, but perl compiles at runtime, and
some other FQ module needs that specific SSL solution.

HTH,
Andre