Renaming old loans

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 01:18:25 BST 2022

Hello Maillist,

I'd like to rename a few old loan accounts that are now closed (for
clarity in my account list).  I do NOT want to modify anything else at
all.  Only their name should be changed.

The program wont let me rename the accounts.  The only choice leading
me to the rename textbox is "Modify other loan information" but the
NEXT button does nothing when pressed.

This seems to be a bug for sure.  I am using Version 5.1.2-78fde521b
(AppImage 5.1.43)

Am I trying to rename the accounts the right way?

I am pretty sure I've seen someone mail the maillist about this but I
cant find anything...

Thanks!
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com