"Update price history"

Phil Richardson ppslim+kmymoney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:28:22 BST 2022

Not overly dissimilar to the idea that KMyMoney tracks your transactions,
it also holds the ability to store / track currency / stock prices.

It does not however track them as granular as exchanges do, instead
retaining a value at most once per calendar day or per trade.

You can insert, update and delete entries from this history.

The option here effectively automatically inserts a history entry, given
you are attempting an operation that is capable of tracking the rate of
the US Dollar to your Euro base currency.

Selecting this option at this stage can be undone if it should not have
been selected, or even updates if the wrong values had been entered.

Exchange rates for currencies (kde.org)
<https://docs.kde.org/stable5/en/kmymoney/kmymoney/details.currencies.prices.html>