sub investment account of investment account

Andy Chung andy.chung.0 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:59:22 BST 2021

Hi Jack,

Thanks for looking into this.
Rational behind is categorizing stocks for risk management e.g. by
geographies (China, US), by industry sectors (tech, non tech).

currently i have geographic categorization by
- maintaining 2 investment accounts 1 for Chinese stocks 1 for US stocks
- both investment accounts belong to same institution so the institution
reports my total stock exposure.

thinking to add industry dimensions by something like
investment account Chinese stock
   investment sub account Chinese tech stock
      stock 1,
      stock 2
   investment sub account Chinese non tech stock
      stock 3,
      stock 4
investment account US stock
   investment sub account US tech stock
      stock 5,
      stock 6
   investment sub account US non tech stock
      stock 7,
      stock 8

Jack via KMyMoney <kmymoney at kde.org> 于2021年9月28日周二 上午1:24写道:

--