Bug in the tag management

Philippe Debrabant pdebrabant at free.fr
Fri Sep 24 16:18:40 BST 2021

Hi Thomas,

 > Can you check the account column? Which account is shown in each case?

There is no account column in the split entries. I have 3 different
categories and 3 different tags.

 > Does the problem exist with newer versions?

I tried with the latest version at this time : 5.1.2-c0545bd. No it
doesn't. BUT it's worse : no transaction is created on each tag. With my
previous version (5.1.1-549045c) the transactions were created but with
the wrong way.

 > There might be an entry about it in
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&list_id=1912958&namedcmd=KMyMoney%20General
already. Please check.

Your link doesn't work for me -> "The search named KMyMoney General does
not exist.". But I found the bug 4377827 which is relevant.

Thanks for your help.
Philippe