HBCI: Doppeleinreichung

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Nov 14 12:21:39 GMT 2021

Hi Jochen,

On Sonntag, 14. November 2021 08:38:30 CET Jochen via KMyMoney wrote:

> Hi,
>
> today I got an error message while synchronizing with HBCI:
> "Doppeleinreichung - Nachricht abgelehnt'HNHBS:3:1+1"
>
> There has been a SEPA job which has not been executed. Removing the job
> from the list in kmymoney did not help.

Which icon is shown in front of the job in KMyMoney? The choices would be
green, red and none.

> Additional information: I had to restore my home directory from a backup.
> My be that the SEPA transfer has been entered before.
>
> Where is the job queue stored (other than the visible list in kmymoney
> GUI)? I have to remove the job to get HBCI working again.

KMyMoney only contains the list that it shows. If the job still persists,
then it can only be within AqBanking. My knowledge ends right there at
the edge to AqBanking.

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to
keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless! -- ITI Bulletin 6.7.1990