Installing New

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon May 10 16:52:33 BST 2021

All,

On Montag, 10. Mai 2021 13:53:01 CEST Doug Lytle wrote:

> Aaron,
>
> You can run the latest App Image build
>
> https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/KMyMoney_Nightly_Appimage_Build/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/KMyMoney-5.1.80-5b48bb6-x86_64.AppImage
>
> You'll need to mark it as executable before trying to run it.

Please only use the following link to point other people to the AppImage versions:

    https://kmymoney.org/appimage.html

1.) It contains instructions howto set it up
2.) It points to the stable version
3.) The link also works tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and ...

@Doug: your link points to the nightly build of master which (currently) has all kinds of problems and should not be used for production purposes. Thanks for your help, though.

@Aaron: please visit the above mentioned page and download a 5.1.1 version following the link provided on the page.

Software and cathedrals are much the same –
first we build them, then we pray. -- Sam Redwine, 1988