Installing New

Aaron Mehl mehlzaidy770 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 12:37:16 BST 2021

Hi all,I would like to install a newer version of KMM both on my Linux Mint and Windows boxes. I want to see if any of the textural changes I suggested to the interface were implemented. But I have a bigger issue here, I see that the options for installing KMM outside my distro may not be simple and downloading a deb came up with conflicts and dependency issues I don't have the time to deal with. I also am not looking to use source code. What about FLAK or something similar.
Conversely if  there is someone out there who has the patience to look at the terminal output to help me install a .deb that would be helpful as well.
Currently I have no version of KMM installed. Thanks,Aaron