ofx import ignoring one transaction

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 19 17:55:22 GMT 2021

On 2021.03.19 13:19, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> On Freitag, 19. März 2021 15:44:12 CET Jack wrote:
>
> > That transaction does NOT show up in the generated
> > kmm-statement-.... file. That file has no TRANSACTION parts, but I
> do
> > see the four SECURITY entries.
>
> That is the interesting part. Seems, that the ofx importer did not
> create
> a transaction. So we have to find out why.

That's why I was wondering if it might be a change in libofx.  I had
0.9.15 intalled up until 3 March this year, when I installed 0.10.1.

I see
https://github.com/libofx/libofx/commit/5a99c500a31f01008d1fea3d1fe1cdcc78b8cb8a
is titled "enhanced investment account handling"  and some of the
listed items look they might be relevant, but I don't know enough to be
sure.