Depot

Koos Pol kmymoney2 at pohw.nl
Thu Mar 11 08:26:25 GMT 2021

Op 10-03-2021 om 22:24 schreef Alexander Kölsch:

> want to use kmymoney to handle my bank accounts and my deposite.
>

> For this I have tried to build up my actual deposite and had some
> probleme in the beginning to build up my deposite in kmymoney .

Hi Alex,

This basically sums up my experience with KMM as well regarding
investment portfolio. I think we can all agree this area needs some
rework. I've decided to take my investments out of KMM as there are
better tools available to suit that job. I think my advice for you would
be to do the same.

Regards,
Koos