Quick start guide Alpha

Aaron Mehl mehlzaidy770 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 03:50:57 BST 2021

Hi all,This has been a long time coming and with a lot of delays. I still have much to do on this document but I wanted to send an alpha version for fact checking from the group.

A few words about concept. This document is not a full blown users guide. I concentrated on getting up and running quickly to set up a checking/savings account.
Additionally I created a lot of additional Dita topics which I choose not to include since they are beyond the scope of this document.
Please don't be afraid to comment on all aspects of this document. You won't hurt my feelings.Don't pay attention to the way the document looks, I am not dealing with formatting at this time at all. I may eventually convert it into Docbook or another format etc. right now I want to make sure I have the facts right and am not missing anything. To get the file download it from this address:
https://everythingfromtanya.com/en/quick-start-guide-alpha-download/