update QSG

Aaron Mehl mehlzaidy770 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 00:33:55 BST 2021

 Hi everyone,Thanks to Thomas for the feedback, I will make the changes you suggested as well as ones I am making.I also have to update some call outs on a few screen captures as well.

    On Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 02:06:02 AM EDT, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:

 Hi,

On Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2021 03:37:22 CEST Aaron Mehl wrote:

> Hi all,I have made some corrections and changes to the KMyMoney Quick Start Guide (QSG).I am now only publishing to xhtml and pdf.To view them go to https://everythingfromtanya.com/en/quick-start-guide/
> Best wishes,Aaron

On page 5 (PDF) in section "Categories" you write "Accounts are grouped as Expenses or Income". That should probably read "Categories are grouped as Expenses or Income". The same applies to the section "Choosing Categories" on page 12.

"Synchronizing With KBanking" HBCI is only used in Germany not in all of Europe. KBanking also supports OFX but uses a different implementation than KMyMoney itself. OFX itself is not only used in the US but also other countries. Don't have a list at hand but the internet shall provide answers.

So much for now.

Thomas

https://www.signal.org/       Signal, the better WhatsApp
God is real... unless declared an integer