vat help

Aaron Mehl mehlzaidy770 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 20:22:13 GMT 2021

 As I mentioned VAT is essentially a sales tax (more or less)but my concern is the dialog box.Aaron
    On Thursday, January 21, 2021, 03:20:36 PM EST, Aaron Mehl <mehlzaidy770 at yahoo.com> wrote:

  :( I read the docs, that is what confused me. I clicked one check box and and had no idea what to do, then I tried to find the other check box, but it disappeared, so I shut the whole edit account dialog.
As far as vat is concerned no I didn't go any further then trying the dialog in KMyMoney...Aaron

Did you do any research?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value-added_tax