Debits and Credits ... and Ledgers

pjfarley3 at earthlink.net pjfarley3 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 20 01:29:09 GMT 2021

I would vote to use accounting standards where at all possible for the default, and always try to provide options for users to re-arrange columns.  It's just more friendly and inclusive that way.

My bank statements have columns "Amount Subtracted", "Amount Added", and "Balance" in that order for checking and savings accounts.

Peter