Bitcoin account

Philippe Debrabant pdebrabant at free.fr
Sun Jan 10 16:17:59 GMT 2021

Hi Thomas,

I tried the AppImage, but it was not possible to change the values in
"Smallest account unit" and "Smallest cash unit" as these fields were
read only.

So I tweaked my file and YES it worked. Now I have a real functionnal
bitcoin account. Thanks for your help. I hope the modification of these
2 fields will be possible in the next public available version.

Best regards,
Philippe