Bitcoin account

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jan 9 16:37:12 GMT 2021

Hi,

On Samstag, 9. Januar 2021 17:09:32 CET Dawid Wrobel wrote:

> > On Jan 9, 2021, at 10:25 AM, Philippe Debrabant <debrabant.philippe at free.fr> wrote:
> >
> > I can't enter the target currency amount as KMM accepts only 2 decimals.
>
> You can edit the currency’s Price Precision to your liking in Currency Editor.

Not only that, but you could also define the smallest value that is possible in that currency.
The default in fact is 0,01 but you can change that to 0,00000001 or less.  This requires a
KMyMoney version of at least 5.1.1. If you have an older version, you need to tweak/patch your
data file directly. We can provide instructions on what to do, though.

C makes it easy for you to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes that
harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.
 -- Bjarne Stroustrup