Customizing the visual aspect of reports

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:42:10 GMT 2021

Ok, I'm following up on this in case anyone else has the same question.

It turns out that it already is possible to customize these via the css
files located in $HOME/.config/kmymoney/html.

Credit goes to user markhm in the forum [1].

All the best

Ivan

[1]
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=169879&sid=c9cc0d867205a2f75980bc7a1375c7f3#p442560