KMM 5.1.80 -

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Dec 18 10:11:29 GMT 2021

Stan,

On Freitag, 17. Dezember 2021 16:06:20 CET Stanton Sanderson via KMyMoney wrote:

> I am using KMM 5.1.80 on a Mac running OS 11.6.2 (Big Sur). Each time I start up the app, I get the message, "Unable to enter scheduled transaction 'Peace Lutheran- Reg'". The message refers me to "Users/packaging/Craft/BinaryFactory/downloads/git/extragear/kmymoney/kmymoney/mymoney/mymoneyfile.cpp:1537"
>
> Any suggestions for correcting this?

You have fixed that yourself in the meantime, but I want to make you aware
of the fact, that version 5.1.80 is the current development version which
is not used for production by the developers yet (it may eat your data).
And it's that why it still has a few bumps and quirks that we need to
hash out.

Using 5.1.2 is the stable version and recommended for production use.

That said, have a nice weekend and holiday season.

Thomas

'Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.'
 -Popular Mechanics, 1949