KMM 5.1.80 -

Stanton Sanderson stansand at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:39:10 GMT 2021

On Dec 17, 2021, at 9:06 AM, Stanton Sanderson <stansand at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using KMM 5.1.80 on a Mac running OS 11.6.2 (Big Sur). Each time I start up the app, I get the message, "Unable to enter scheduled transaction 'Peace Lutheran- Reg'". The message refers me to "Users/packaging/Craft/BinaryFactory/downloads/git/extragear/kmymoney/kmymoney/mymoney/mymoneyfile.cpp:1537"
>
> Any suggestions for correcting this?

I may have answered my own question. I still have the KMM 5.1.1 app (also from the Binary Factory). I opened my data file with it (after insuring I had a backup). It opened the file without any warnings. I checked the transactions for the account and found no errors. Tools->consistency check and performance check were also run.

Opening the same file again with KMM 5.1.80 now does not show the problem mentioned in my first post (above).

Kudos to the developers for the visuals. Still having a few bumps with the changes (e.g., new payees not accepted by name in the ledger window.) Thanks and the happiest of holidays to all!
-Stan