latest windows

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 05:35:18 BST 2021

Thank you, Doug -- this install worked well.  My wife is also very happy
that the "Tag" function has been upgraded - she often has to split a
transaction into two or more categories, and it is now possible to tag the
splits separately when she needs to.  While that capability has been
available on the Linux version for some time, it was not available for the
earlier Windows version.

Gary

--

   -  See my art and blog site <http://www.garyjkirkpatrick.com/>  Whatsapp
   +34 658 744 302 best, or  +1 570 832 4480