latest windows

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 06:57:16 BST 2021

We were unable to get the latest version.  We just need detailed
instructions on the procedure.   We tried unzipping it without success
using k7 zip.

We ended up with 4.8 again.  Somehow it wiped out our most recent copy of
our kmm file.  This was entirely unexpected.

gary

--

   -  See my art and blog site <http://www.garyjkirkpatrick.com/>  Whatsapp
   +34 658 744 302 best, or  +1 570 832 4480