latest windows

LES TURNER les.turner5 at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 12 20:35:12 BST 2021

Hello Thomas,

Hope you are keeping well!  It's over 12 months since I tried to get
KMyMoney 5.x with encryption on Windows so I've had a look at the
current build, (hoping this had been resolved).  However, on searching
the Console Log for a few of the current successful builds it appears
that encryption is still being disabled (because FindGpgmepp.cmake could
not be found).  Has any progress been made on this issue please?
Regards,
Les