KMyMoney 5.0.7 in Mageia 8 to come

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Sep 6 13:34:56 BST 2020

Michael,

On Sonntag, 6. September 2020 10:28:02 CEST Michael Berger wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am using KMM 5.0.7 under Mageia 7 and everything is working well.
>
> Upon release I intend to upgrade my Mageia 7 to Mageia 8 from DVD.
>
> Having in mind the recent adaptation to the new regulations of PSD2 my
> question is: will there be any work/upgrade/adjustment required to make
> my current KMM 5.0.7 working under Mageia 8 as before?

Should not be a problem. The PSD2 stuff was fully contained in 5.0.7
and works ever since. Just paid two invoices this morning online using KMyMoney.

Depending on the version that will make it into Mageia 8 (5.0.8 or 5.1.0)
you get a few bugfixes (see

https://kmymoney.org/changelogs/kmymoney-5-0-8-release-notes.html[1]  and
https://kmymoney.org/changelogs/kmymoney-5-1-0-release-notes.html[2]

Hope that helps.