regex to fetch price and date

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Sep 5 16:31:03 BST 2020

On Samstag, 5. September 2020 17:05:40 CEST Franco Martelli wrote:

> Sorry, the right web page address is:
> https://my.consultinvest.it/servizi/quote_fondi_sgr_pubblico.asp?path=offerta%2f

OK, let's give it a try:

The date can be found in the following construct:

so the date regex would be:

    al <b>\d{2}/\d{2}/\d{4}</b>

you may replace the '\' with a dot which would allow 'any' character in that position. But the bold start and
end tag have to be part of the regex.

The price is a lot more complex as it is spread over multiple lines.

and I am not sure if KMyMoney does support that. You could try:

  >IT0005385262</td>\n.+\n.+>(([\d.]+,\d+)<

to include the line breaks. An important setting is the mark the "Skip HTML stripping".

This also only works for that one investment since this page provides multiple. I will
add a feature request to allow the identifier to be part of the regex for such cases.

Hope that helps.

Ilde servers are the devil's work -- robbyoconnor on #irc