regex to fetch price and date

Franco Martelli martellif67 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:04:54 BST 2020

Hello everybody,

first of all I want to say thanks to all people that have made KmyMoney
it's really beautiful and powerful.
I wrote this email to ask help in order to obtain price and date from
the web page that lists the fund I bought.
In Configure -- "Online quotes" I added a new item pointing to the web
page [1] and using this regex: "IT0005385262 ([0-9.]+,\d+)" to obtain
price, this regex: "al (\d{2}.\d{2}.\d{4})" to obtain the date. Sadly
they don't work, when I attempt to update the fund it fails with the
error message: "Unable to update price for IT0005385262 (no price or no
date)".
The fund details are:
ISIN Code: IT0005385262
Name: Consultinvest Mosaico - Fondo Etico classe C

I think that the regex I wrote are wrong, is there anybody kind enough
to help me write a correct regex?

Thanks in advance for any help, kind regards

[1]
https://www.consultinvest.it/offerta/offerta-sgr/quote-fondi/quote-fondi.kl
--
Franco Martelli