Older Version?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Oct 24 21:44:42 BST 2020

On 2020.10.23 16:57, lrdubroff at gmail.com wrote:
> Is an installable version (dmg?) of KMyMoney available for those of
> us who are still using Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan?

 From the Download page of kmymoney.org
(https://kmymoney.org/download.html)

macOS 	macOS
   Daily built DMG package for stable version is available for macOS.
   An experimental Homebrew package is provided by Homebrew KDE project.
   Lastly, the legacy KMyMoney4 builds are also available in MacPorts.

with a link for each type of build.

Will none of them work for you?  (I don't use a Mac, so I don't know
about version incompatibilities.)  If that is the case, you may be best
off building your own, except you are likely to also have to build many
of the dependencies.  The only other hope is that someone has already
done this, and is willing to make the package available.