Driver not loaded

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Oct 10 06:50:13 BST 2020

Hi,

On Freitag, 9. Oktober 2020 12:45:00 CEST Michael Hirmke wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> this seems to happen every time, kmymoney is running for a longer time,
> i.e. 30 minutes and longer.

QSqlDatabase::transaction (https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qsqldatabase.html#transaction)
is failing. Don't know, if there is a timeout within the QSqlDatabase code that
causes it to fail after a longer period of time.

Do you have KMyMoney's autosave feature activated? Does it help to deactivate it?

> kmymoney-5.1.0-2.1.x86_64
> aqbanking-6.2.2-1.2.x86_64
>
> >Hi *,
>
> >I had a problem saving my database today:
>
> >------------------------< snip snip snip >-----------------------------
> >Error in function bool MyMoneyStorageSql::writeFile() : starting commit unit

"Starting commit unit" is the problem

> >Driver = QSQLCIPHER, Host = localhost, User = <user>, Database = <database>
> >Driver Error:
> >Database Error No -1:
> >Text:
> >Error type 0
> >Executed:
> >Query error No -1: Driver not loaded Driver not loaded
> >Error type 1 /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/kmymoney-5.1.0/kmymoney/plugins/sql/
> >mymoneystoragesql.cpp:359
>
> >I had to save it with a different name.
> >The new file didn't show any problem so far.
>
> >Is this something I should worry about?

Yes, of course :)  The program should not behave in that way.

I'm playing in a band called 999 MB.
We haven't gotten a gig yet.