not able to save database

mh at mike.franken.de mh at mike.franken.de
Thu Nov 26 17:29:11 GMT 2020

Hi again,

at least I got back a working copy of my database.
I saved it as a different file, but again with sqlite (cipher) format.
This file can be openend without a lock warning.
Modifying data and saving the file also is working.

So the actual problem seems to be solved, but the behaviour as such seems a
bit strange 8-<

Bye.
Michael.