accept transaction cleared flag

Scott Lair scott at lairhome.com
Wed Jul 29 02:23:43 BST 2020

I'm using 5.1.0 on debian linux.  I'd like to change the behavior of accepting imported transactions. Right now, the transaction is marked cleared. I would prefer the reconcile flag to remain empty. I was able to do this by changing the source code in version 4.8.0. The change was made around line 5830 in the kmymoney.cpp file. Simply commenting out one line did the trick.

Can someone guide me as to where this can be changed in 5.1.0? I can't seem to figure out how it's implemented this time around.

thanks.

Scott