pdf to kmymoney

pjfarley3 at earthlink.net pjfarley3 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 28 17:10:38 GMT 2020

Dawid,

Sorry, I am registered at so many sites I can hardly keep track of them.  Joining kde.org isn’t something I prefer to do just to add to that wiki.  My main OS is Win10-64, so KDE isn’t very applicable to my general needs (though I do dabble in Ubuntu and Debian sometimes, just not for KMM).

Feel free to quote part or all of my reply to this list on the wiki if you would like the information to be there.

Peter