deb source

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Dec 25 01:21:54 GMT 2020

See the link below if you'd like to try to compile KMM from the latest
source. Once you get the dependencies installed, it's very simple to
compile and install the latest code from the 5.1 branch, or if you are
curious you can try the Master branch (it is deep in development now,
so be warned, I have not tried it in a while. It's not for daily use
right now as I understand it).

Let me know if you have any questions after reading the README.txt
file. I run Fedora so there are probably some differences with your
system.

----
Brendan Coupe
KMyMoney Build Scripts - Easily Build KMyMoney From Source Code
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sfo2HgzaCCSb3d7pjl3To50yoQT5BaXM

----
Brendan Coupe