KMyMoney - forecast plugin

Davide De Silvestri davidedesi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:31:34 BST 2020

Hi,

my name is Davide and I have been using KMyMoney for years, it's a great
software so thank you very much for your contribution to it.

I really like the forecast plugin, but from my perspective, there is a
limitation: if choose forecasting by future transactions, it will not
consider what is not scheduled so it will miss relevant information to
create the forecast. If I select past history (which is my preferred
option) there is no option to remove outliers (that can spread a lot
the variance, creating a biased forecast).

Any chance you could add the option to remove outliers?

Thank you very much and good job again,

Best regards,
Davide