Update Stock Prices Fails (Andy Chung)

Michael CALDER mikecalder at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 21 13:08:13 UTC 2018

G'day Andy,

I am only interested in your Yahoo (for equities) part but no luck so far.

My last successful use of google was 16 March 2018.

> You may have to update your trading symbol according to FT.

The only difference I could see was a colon and ASX instead of a full
stop and AX in the Symbol e.g ANZ:ASX instead of ANZ.AX

I copied and pasted your codes so they should be OK.

All have same error msg:

Fetching URL
https://markets.ft.com/data/equities/tearsheet/summary?s=ANZ:ASX...
Date found: Wed Mar 21 2018
Unable to update price for ANZ:ASX (no price or no date)

Has anyone else used Andy's fix please?

Cheers....

Mike

Michael CALDER