Customising reports to get both detailed AND global accounts / categories

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 04:22:24 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am using exports of KMM reports in a calc sheet to meet french taxes
requirements. The standard sheet is visible here :
https://www.impots.gouv.fr/portail/files/formulaires/
2033-sd/2014/2033-sd_707.pdf. It is more or less a special balance sheet
<http://www.linguee.fr/anglais-francais/traduction/balance+sheet.html>
and profit-and-loss
account
<http://www.linguee.fr/anglais-francais/traduction/profit-and-loss+account.html>
.

As you can imagine, exporting to a calc sheet is far from optimal, since I
already created all needed accounts and categories into KMM, thus a custum
report could give me all the figures.

My main concern is that if I create a general account (e.g. "all assets")
with sub accounts (e.g. "financial assets" + "r
<http://www.linguee.fr/anglais-francais/traduction/profit-and-loss+account.html>eal
estate") the report will give the value of each sub account but not the
addition into the general account : I will then have to make several manual
operations to complete my report sheet.

Of course, I meet the same difficulty with categories.

*Is there a way to customise a report so as to get both detailed AND
compiled informations ? Can a report be customised in order to let appear
the detailed AND global accounts /  categories ?*

Note : This is more or less what I can get if I feel my report on the 1st
of january, since I can expand or compact the "accounts" and "categories"
views : I then get the total or detailed ammount of each account or
category. The trouble is that I NEVER feel my report on the 1st of january,
and need to check my report in the current year...

Thanks,

Hugo