[Kmymoney] Paper size

Volker Paul volker.paul at v-paul.de
Fri Jan 18 11:19:12 UTC 2013

On Friday, January 18, 2013 11:06:10 Michael Berger wrote:
> Hi Volker,
> a) please, inform your printer’s brand and type!
> b) does your printer deliver the correct number of pages when printing
> from within other applications?
a) My printer is a Samsung ML-1610. Driver: Samsung ML-1610, 2.0.0
b) Printing PDFs from Okular works well, with the correct number of pages
but slightly wider margins than in the preview.
But the printer doesn't seem to be the problem.
Printing from KMyMoney to PDF or PS works the same way as printing
directly to printer.
The print dialog shows only one page
("Print range - Pages from .. to" offers only "1" to "1",
I can attach a screenshot if desired)
but the generated PDF has 2 pages.
Same with direct printing: 2 pages are printed.

My KMyMoney version is 4.6.3 from KUbuntu 12.10, KDE 4.9.4.

I just found out that Konqueror has the same problem.
I exported the report to HTML and opened it in Konqueror.
Here too, "pages from .. to" shows "1" to "1", but what prints are 2 pages.
So the problem seems to be with the KDE HTML print system.

Volker