[Kmymoney] Update prices in gnome fake alarm

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Dec 7 07:09:18 UTC 2013

Hi all,

thanks for the detailed information you provided.

Your problem is certainly Gnome related and I expect it also to be the source.
The dialog you see is not a KMyMoney nor a KDE dialog. It seems that some
Gnome supervision process monitors feedback from the dialog that it does not
get and hence thinks it's dead (not responding). You should hit Wait in this
circumstance for now.

>From the error message in /var/log/messages I also expect that there is a
problem - maybe unrelated to the one with the dialog - which is caused by some
Gtk function. We don't use Gtk at all in KMyMoney, so I have no idea where
this comes from.

I added Rex as CC and kept the screenshot. Maybe he has an idea what's going
on here.

Thomas