[Kmymoney] Credit card usage

Footer footer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:18:24 UTC 2012

I must be doing something wrong then.  My credit card, loan and liability
accounts show positive balances under the Accounts --> Liability view.  And
the ledger is showing negative balances (they're in red).  I don't think I
really care though?  It seems to be working just fine for the nearly 7
years I've been using KMyMoney.

Thanks for a great program!

PS.  I'm currently using KMyMoney 4.5.3 under Kubuntu 11.10.