[Kmymoney] Reconciliation problem with different dates in the ledger and the bank statement.

Mikael Kujanpää mahead80 at nic.fi
Mon Jan 9 08:38:15 UTC 2012

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 19:15:55 +0000, Thomas Pircher wrote:
> when I use my debit card for a purchase and use the date of purchase
> in the
> ledger when I enter that transaction into kmymoney's ledger, I have a
> problem when I reconcile the account.

I'm not sure if I understood correctly what you meant, since I think I
have pretty often same situation, but fail to see what's the issue. So
sorry if I answer for something completely irrelevant. :)

When I reconcile, I clear those transactions that can be found from the
statement, and simply ignore if there is in the KMyMoney something that
can't be found from the statement. This way reconciled balances match
and everything works smoothly. When I get the next statement (which
include previously ignored transaction), the reconcilation works okay
since it will show also those transactions that weren't cleared last
time.

--
Mikki