[Kmymoney] problems in trying to use Aqbanking

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Sep 2 05:52:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Thursday 01 September 2011 18:49:49 Jack wrote:

> On 2011.09.01 11:28, aga wrote:
> > On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 17:14:58 +0200
> >
> > Michael Berger <idest at online.de> wrote:
> > > Hi Martin,
> > > yeah, I reckoned so myself.
> > > But then, my openSUSE 11.4 does not offer the "g++" package.
> >
> > Instead,
> >
> > > so I was told, g++ is called gcc-c++ in openSUSE.
> > > Not only have I installed that one but quite a number of other
> > > compilers too.
> > >
> > > So, if it is true that g++ is identical to gcc-c++ , what is wrong
> > > here? If it is not, can you provide me the URL of a repository to be
> > > accessed from within YAST? My search so far failed.
> > >
> > > Thanks and cheers!
> > > Michael
> > >
> > > BTW: I noticed in one of the forums that other people are facing
> > > similar problems = cannot find g++ in openSUSE
> >
> > I have it on my openSuse 11.4.  It's in /usr/bin, and comes as you
> > said i gcc-c++.
>
> So is the problem that cmake isn't finding gcc-c++ as the c++ compiler,
> and thinks it should use g++ anyway, even though it doesn't exist?
>
> Actually - if you did not run cmake again after you installed the
> compiler, that might be the case, so I would try running cmake again.

It picks it up just fine.

thb at thb-nb:~/devel/kmymoney4/build> grep c++ CMakeCache.txt
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/c++
PC_ALKIMIA_STATIC_LDFLAGS:INTERNAL=-lalkimia;-lgmp;-lQtCore;-lstdc++
PC_ALKIMIA_STATIC_LIBRARIES:INTERNAL=alkimia;gmp;QtCore;stdc++

I rerunning cmake does not work, remove the build directory a start afresh.

Dear inventor of German: You forgot to define a translation for
'resize' (as verb). Please fix. -- Sebas Kügler