[Kmymoney] Encryption with KMyMoney problem

Felipe Castillo fcastillousfq at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:41:16 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

I've been using KMM for a long time, always using encryption to save my
files. With these new update I can't access my file anymore. When I open the
encrypted file I get a dialog asking me to set the base currency, after that
it seems that the file has been open even though no dialog asked me for a
password. When I head to accounts or ledgers I don't see anything.
I'm using KMM 4.6 from Claydoh respository for Ubuntu 11.04
Any help would be appreciated

Felipe