[Kmymoney] DATES INSTEAD OF PRICES

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Thu Nov 18 14:16:15 CET 2010

Sorry previous subject incorrect from earlier email!

Hi
I am running Kmymoney Version 4.5.0 on Ubuntu Maverick
Using KDE Development Platform 4.5.1 (KDE 4.5.1).

When I 'Update Stock and Currency Prices' the currency seems OK, but the
date becomes the price for each and every share/stock. The date is in
fact yesterday's date. This makes me very wealthy on paper. The kmm
version was installed by default when upgrading from Lucid to Maverick.

Previously I was running KMyMoney 1.0.5 using KDE 3.5.10 on Ubuntu
Lucid. All stock updates were OK and no changes were made to the
settings after the update.

Is there a setting to be tweaked?

Symbol found: TKG
Price found: 201011.17 (201,011)
Price for TKG updated (id E000004)
Executing /usr/share/kde4/apps/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl za SLM...
Symbol found: SLM
Price found: 201011.17 (201,011)
Price for SLM updated (id E000008)
Executing /usr/share/kde4/apps/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl za OML...
Symbol found: OML
Price found: 201011.17 (201,011)
Price for OML updated (id E000007)
Fetching URL http://finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=GBPZAR=X&f=sl1d1...
Symbol found: GBPZAR=X
Price found: 11.1556 (11.1556)
Date found: Thu Nov 18 2010
Price for GBP > ZAR updated (id GBP ZAR)