[Kmymoney-devel] Ledger display broken

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jan 26 14:30:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

just upgraded my copy of git master to the latest and greatest just to find
out that right alignment of all values in the ledger is broken. I tried to fix
it by using

as txt sent to

       document.setHtml(txt);

inside of void Transaction::paintRegisterCell(QPainter *painter,
QStyleOptionViewItemV4 &option, const QModelIndex &index) but this somehow
does not work. Using

prints the values in bold, but still to the left of course. Anyone any ideas?
This looks ugly.

A sufficient amount of googling is indistinguishable
from actual knowledge. -- unknown source