[Kmymoney-devel] newbie developer questions

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud.urkud at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 19:42:29 UTC 2013

Hi!

I have started to dive into KMyMoney source code. First of all, I've tried
to build and read the developer documentation. I found that it is quite
outdated (say, it talks about CVS and Qt-3.x).

What is the plan: drop the docs completely, drop outdated parts, rewrite the
outdated parts? I can drop or rewrite some parts but I don't know which of
the more advanced topics are outdated.

Could you please tell me some basics about the code layout and name
conventions?
--
Yury G. Kudryashov,
mailto: urkud at mccme.ru