[Kmymoney-devel] Just Wow and Thanks

Charlie Bray charlie.bray at brayindustries.com
Sat Aug 10 23:51:38 UTC 2013

I just wanted to throw out a big thanks and awesome job on KMymoney. I am
using ver 4.6.8 and just loaded it up today.

I have used many other similar programs and each has eventually fallen by the
wayside as they are too clunky, cumbersome, and just feel like putting a round
peg in a square hole.

In a little under an hour, I set up the app, tweaked it to my liking, imported
my checking account, categorized my transactions and sit here with a big happy
grin on my face.

The interface is intuitive, the workflow is superb, the quality of the program
is top notch and I have to say, this is one of the most polished,
wellconceived, easiest to use yet deep enough to do what you need financial
apps I have ever seen.

Simply awesome. You Rock.

Many Thanks,
Charlie