[Kmymoney-devel] Feedback

minikupr minikupr at ptd.net
Sun Feb 12 21:41:22 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have been testing your program and am somewhat impressed. Windows XP SP3.

Here are a few things to take a look at:

1. Accounts View. USER selected column widths and column placement are LOST when the program is closed. Categories and Institutions seem to work fine.

2. Budgets View. Same problem. I have not tested Investments and Forecasts yet.

3. I see money columns as being right-justified (decimals line up). Thank goodness. I see so much software with left-justified money columns. How ridiculous. My point is this. In some parts of the program the header is also right-justified (my preference). But in some places it is not?

Thanks,
Rick