[Kmymoney-devel] Rename Payee Bug

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Sep 12 03:06:21 CEST 2010

If I right click and select "Rename" and then hit enter it works fine.

If I double click on the Payee name it becomes editable. I can change the
name and hit enter. It looks like it changes but it does not. This is the
way I think I used to edit names in KMM 1.0.5.

In my view either double clicking should not make the name editable or the
edit should stick.

Thanks for your help.

----
Brendan