[Kmymoney-devel] designer plugin is working

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 00:17:33 CEST 2009

În data de Sîmbătă 17 Octombrie 2009 19:50:52 ați scris:
> În data de Sîmbătă 17 Octombrie 2009 19:46:52 ați scris:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would just like to let everyone know that the qt designer plugin is
> >  working and the kmymoney widgets are usable in qt designer.
>
> Altough it will make all transactions disappear from the ledger so don't
>  use it yet.

Altough my last commit states that the designer plugin is working thats not
true. Sorry for that, I've messed up the test (since I have the everyday use
kmymoney and the development version installed on the same system).
Anyway after I've discovered my error I've started studying the problem. It
seems that what we have now in the build system in widgets/CMakeLists.txt is
wrong. A libkmymoney shared lib is installed but shouldn't the kmymoneywidgets
lib be installed which is the designer plugin? Also kmymoneywidgets should
contain only the widgets compiled wit KMM_DESIGNER defined and not linked with
with the libs that contain the widgets compiled without KMM_DESIGNER defined as
it is done now.
As a matter of fact I couldn't even build kmymoney after I've uninstalled it
from my system it fails with:

/home/cristi/documente/dezvoltare/kmymoney-
build/kmymoney2/dialogs/ui_kendingbalancedlgdecl.h:33:39: error:
kmymoney/kmymoneycategory.h: No such file or directory
/home/cristi/documente/dezvoltare/kmymoney-
build/kmymoney2/dialogs/ui_kendingbalancedlgdecl.h:34:36: error:
kmymoney/kmymoneycombo.h: No such file or directory

This is happening because of the removed KMM_CREATE_LINKS. I'll try to fix
these issues and any help or suggestions will be appreciated :).

Cristian Oneţ